Saturday, June 18, 2011

LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics Haul


This week I did a little shopping and stopped by the LUSH Cosmetics store!!! I heard about LUSH, but have never tried it. I watched numerous YouTube videos on reviews about their products. Before you even walk into the store you can see all of the wonderful goodness through the window. Some of their bath products look as if you are in a candy store. They have bath bombs to shampoo for your hair.

I actually purchased the Buffy which is a exfoliant and moistourizer. I tried it in the store and this is definitley for people who do no like to put on lotion on these hot summer days. Your skin will defenitley stay moisturized all day. I also got a piece of the Rockstar soap and the Fig and Leaves soap.

Don't get me wrong I was a bit taken back by the price of their products. While searching on YouTube I saw videos on how to cut the soap into smaller managaeble pieces so that they last longer. I am going to cut mine today so that I can salvage as much of it as I can. I heard that they melt fast in water. For the price I want to keep it for as long as possible. I think next time I will try some of their Bath Bombs and Bath Bubbles. Overall it's a really cool store and do know I will go back. Check them out you can order online if there isn't a store near you. LUSH Cosmetics

No comments: