Saturday, January 22, 2011

Closet Organization



Over at A Bowl Full of Lemons she is doing the 21 days of organization. I know it's a little late, but I decided to join in on the fun. So last weekend I decided to tackle the master bedroom closet. There were boxes and baskets from the front of the closet to the back. Here's a before shot:



Here is the after shot. I am so proud of myself! Well it's only my side of the closet, my husbands side is another day! I would love one of those ELFA systems.


See what others are organizing over at A Bowl Full of Lemons

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work!

OrganizingMadeFun said...

That is an amazing difference! You must have worked really hard! Doesn't it feel great to get it all neat and tidy? You should be really proud of yourself and keep it up so you can go in there everyday and smile :)

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
Organizing Made Fun

Unknown said...

Very nice. Thanks for linking up!!

Inside The Mind Of Nicole said...

What a HUGE difference!!! It looks great!!!

Follow my blog @ http://insidethemindofnicole.blogspot.com/

♥Nicole

mom2maya said...

That is amazing!

Lisa H. said...

Wow! Your closet looks like it's the size of our smallest bedroom. You did a great job cleaning up your side! :)

Kristal said...

Glad to see you here....LOVE your blog background! Had to go check out how to get my own, thank for inadvertently turning me on to it!

Dr. Donna said...

Great way to go Little Sister! Now come organize mine.

Jenn said...

Wow! Big change. It looks so good. The husband's side of the closet... I am hoping he'll do it himself. Ha-ha.