Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday "I Hate Moving"

Tackle It Tuesday Meme




I hate moving but I love my new home. We finally stopped renting and purchase our new home. It's a 5 bedroom 4 full bath home. It's a lot of space to have to maintain. We have boxes everywhere and plenty still in the garage. It's so overwhelming that I do not know where to start. It seems that as soon as I get one thing done here's another box around the corner. So I am taking the task of unpacking more boxes on the Tackle It Tuesday.
.
See what others are Tackling over at 5 Minutes for Mom, on this Tackle It Tuesday

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations on your new home. Maybe you could try to do a room at a time.

Heather said...

Congratulations! I do remember that overwhelmed feeling, but rest assured, it will all get done. One box at a time, one day at a time. You'll get there. ;o)